Thursday, December 9, 2010

bragging moment #2

The boys competed in their schools spelling bee this morning.
I went & watched it with all 3 babies (Marlee & the twins) & they actually did well.
They were pretty quiet since I gave them dum-dum suckers throughout it.
Clayton & Porter did awesome. They made it through all 3 rounds & were in the top 20.
They stopped when only 20 kids were left & now those kids left will compete against each other again in January. Then only the top 2 will move on. I am so proud of both of my boys, their hard work payed off!
All these pictures I took were during the practice & not the real spelling bee. I was too nervous to mess up any kids with the clicking of my camera during the actual spelling bee.






Stretching before the real deal:


Afterward I got a picture of my boys before they went back to class.

Way to go Clayton & Porter, we are so proud of you boys!!!!

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

These boys make me sick with how handsome they are. I also the height difference in the mike between Clayton and Porter's picture...what cute brothers!