I have always loved going to my Grandma and Grandpa Turley's home. They have had many traditions, which have created many wonderful memories throughout my life. I love every time I walk into their comfortable, clean and organized home. The spirit is always present, along with something yummy to eat, and good conversations. We enjoyed visiting with them this holiday season.
A favorite treat is Grandma Turley's chocolate pie.

The kids love getting down the toy box.

Marlee already looks like a pro phone talker. She likes to grab my cell phone & say "talk to dad".

Elizabeth, baby Monson, Andy and Grandpa Turley (sitting at the kid table-that's where the kids sit to eat and color at family get togethers).

Monson is such a handsome boy.

The kids had fun playing outside. Notice that some are in shorts or a dress- it is December but the weather tells otherwise.

Marlee and Grandpa's citrus trees.

Turley Grandparents and my parents.


I love this photo of my Grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment