Wednesday, December 8, 2010

bragging moment




Both of my boys got 1st place on the spelling bee in their classes!
Now they have to compete against the other top students from their school.
Whoever wins goes on to regionals- GO HALL BOYS!!!!!!!
To celebrate we made & ate gingerbread cookies.

I was totally paranoid while writing this post that I would make a spelling error. Oh well if I did, this post is to brag about my boys awesome spelling skills, not mine.

4 comments:

Manders said...

Lol you are too funny Catherine! I am a horrible speller so I wouldn't notice anyway... unless it had a red squiggly line under it; ) GO HALL BOYS!

Krause Crew said...

I can't spell at all either. It is skill I wish I had. Way to go boys!

Alli said...

Would I be a brat if I told you you spelled "school" wrong? I'm sure it was an on purpose ironic typo which I'm totally digging. I'm also digging how smart those Hall boys are. Spelling is a skill my dear offspring are sadly lacking in, oh well!

Way to go boys! Keep up the good work!

Hall of Halls said...

Alli- haha, I didn't even notice I spelled school wrong! I actually do know how to spell that word! That is funny & thanks for correcting me so I could fix my error.