Monday, April 9, 2007

sweet Cooper

My mom & I picked out flowers for Cooper’s casket this morning. it was hard. I came home & cried. The boys got haircuts today from Keri Tieman- they sure look handsome.

I went to the mortuary with Lucy, mom, Martha & Laura to dress Cooper’s body. He looked so different. I saw the scar on his back from his surgery, so sad. My mom made him this sweet little white suit to be buried in. He still had marks on his cheeks from where the tubes had been taped to his face. His hair looked lighter & was a brownish-reddish tint. I miss my boy. I know his spirit is in heaven,but it will be hard for me not to see his body again until I go to heaven. I sure love my little boy. I hope all goes well tomorrow.

DSC00311

No comments: