Thursday, April 26, 2007
Lots of changes...
Today was Clayton's last day at the Head Start Preschool. Clayton has really enjoyed this year of learning and socializing. He had to end the year a little bit early since we are moving. We moved out of the duplex today-yeah! It was such a small place and I was happy to go. We will stay with my parents for several weeks and then move to Show Low for the summer.
Clayton with his two preschool teachers^
Every family was asked to decorate a tile to go around the door, at the preschool. I am not the best artist, but I still liked how the tile turned out. It represents what things are important ot our family: church, the outdoors, animals, trips, reading, food, FHE, etc.
Our kids have been through so many changes lately: loosing Cooper, moving, Clayton leaving preschool, changing wards, etc. I hope they do well and feel the love and support from us and their extended family. Hopefully we can get through this hard time with a greater love for one another and our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment