Wow it is weird seeing these pictures of the boys so little. Oh my gosh Porter is so cute! It also makes me cry looking at these. I forgot how close the reunion was to your hip replacement and Cooper passing. I also forgot how soon after Cooper you got your hip replaced. I can't even imagine. I think that must have been so hard to be on vacation thinking about Coop and not being able to really enjoy the beach. I am amazed by your strength and faith. I love and admire you so much.
1 comment:
Wow it is weird seeing these pictures of the boys so little. Oh my gosh Porter is so cute! It also makes me cry looking at these. I forgot how close the reunion was to your hip replacement and Cooper passing. I also forgot how soon after Cooper you got your hip replaced. I can't even imagine. I think that must have been so hard to be on vacation thinking about Coop and not being able to really enjoy the beach. I am amazed by your strength and faith. I love and admire you so much.
Post a Comment