Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cooper Hugh Hall's Funeral...

Cooper was born on March 21, 2007 and passed away on April 5, 2007. Although he only lived for two weeks, he has forever touched our lives. We are blessed with the knowledge of the gospel and we know that we our an eternal family. He is already greatly missed and we look forward to seeing him again someday. There was many friends and family that attended his viewing and funeral, held at the Glendale Stake Center. We thank them all for their love and support.


Our 3 boys:




Our family:





Funeral Service

Conducting: Bishop Bob Palmer
Opening Song: "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"
Prayer: Brandon Hall
Talk: Andrew Turley
Song: "A Child's Prayer" by Laura and Rachel Turley
Talk: Hugh Ryan Hall
Song by Cooper's Cousins and Brothers: "I am a Child of God"
Talk: Laun Hall
Closing Remarks: Rob Turley
Song: There is a Green Hill Far Away"
Prayer: Janae Beeson

Pall Bearers: Jared Hall and Jonathan Frost
Honorary Pall Bearers: Clayton and Porter Hall



After the viewing, funeral, and lunch-in, we headed to Show Low for the graveside

Graveside Service

Conducting: Robert Turley
Opening Prayer: Ted Turley
Remarks: John and Jennette Larsen
Dedicatory Prayer: Richard Turley


Cooper will be buried near his Grandpa Mike (Laun's dad who was born on the same day as Cooper).


Turley family:

Turley siblings:

Hall family:

The flowers were perfect, just like our sweet Cooper.
The Larsen's kindly hosted everyone at their house for dinner tonight. I am worn out physically and emotionally. I know the only way I made it through this day was through God's love and those who surrounded us. Everything turned out so nicely today and I am very pleased. We miss you Cooper, hope you felt our love today and always.

No comments: