Our computer crashed with an update from Microsoft. I was on the phone with technical support fro probably 5 hours-ugh! They finally told me that I just have to bring my computer in to the Microsoft store in Salt Lake, so that is on the to do list. Laun is a young men leader and headed out the door for a campout with Clayton & Porter (who made it home only minutes before they left & barely got to go). Then Marlee came home and told me her spacer fell out (I think it’s been in for like 10 days) & she lost it. I rushed her to to the dentist & they put in a new one. Hopefully insurance doesn’t charge me again. She had an abcess under a crown and so they had to pull it and the spacer stays in until her new tooth starts coming up. Could be 6 months to a year!
With Laun and the big boys out of town & all the stress with the computer, I was not in the mood to make dinner. I needed a turn around in my day, so I took Marlee and Carter to the Art City Trolley. I went there once before with Laun and I’ve been wanting to go back and try their salad and cake. They liked the food and Marlee really liked that we sat in a trolley.
Laun and the boys are probably having a great time, but I bet we are eating better.
No comments:
Post a Comment