I’ve been having some horrible tendon and back pain in this pregnancy. I got some back pain when I was pregnant with Marlee, but it got way worse when I was pregnant with Carter and it’s acting up again. I went to the chiropractor for adjustments and got some massages and finally went back to the gym this morning. Unfortunately, when I came home I hurt again, so I think it’s time to stop working out. I’ve had to stop working out with all my pregnancies around 6-7 months. I get horrible stomach and back pain and my body is just done.
At least I came home to this sweet sight…Clayton, Carter and Porter all asleep in my bed.
Carter was extra darling at nap time, too. Asleep with a pile of books.
Tonight Porter and Clayton got lots of scout awards, they’ve been working hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment