Once the kids were out of school, we headed to Scofield spillway to see if any fish were left.
The kids got some sweet fishing poles from Laun for Christmas and they were excited to bust them out.
Carter thought he was pretty awesome carrying around a fishing pole, while making fishy noises.
Porter in deep thought.
I love this picture of Laun and the kids walking.
We had success- there was still some fish.
Carter was delighted with the fish & the crawdad Porter caught.
I love reflections.
It was pajama day at school, so Marlee was fishing in style.
Clayton loves to fish. He could probably go everyday.
Laun and the kids.
Porter with fish on.
Clayton’s catch.
I love when Porter and Marlee get along, especially because Porter teaches Marlee all sorts of things, when he’s patient.
Carter and I went to the truck to warm up while the others fished. Carter was happy to dance and where his moose outfit.
When we got home, Carter was so excited to look at the fish. He kept making fishy sounds and saying “num-num”.
No comments:
Post a Comment