Laun treated us to donuts from Provo Bakery for breakfast.
Maybe I should wear gloves next time I dye eggs.
We went to Diamond Fork Canyon for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.
Laun and Ryan did a great job on the carne asada lunch.
Carter was excited to see the “ga-ga” (water).
Time for the Easter egg hunt. It was fun to have our family along with Ryan and Brandon’s families together.
Alissa was awesome and took Carter to find eggs.
Laun, Jaron, Ryan & Brandon
Kami & I
Carter was pretty happy with his first egg hunt.
He was so happy when he found out that the plastic eggs had treats inside.
Marlee Cate
cousins with their loot
There’s more than one way to cool a soda.
Then Laun took us to an Elk Ranch that he does nutrition for.
This elk was our favorite…so friendly and let us hand feed him.
Then the ladies went to the General Women’s Session, which was about loving and serving others. Afterwards, we met up with the guys for dinner at Trent and Lindsies.
No comments:
Post a Comment