How the heck is Porter 12 already?! What an important age. He is going to get the priesthood and be able to pass the sacrament and do temple work. He’s excited and we’re excited for him. He makes me so proud and is such a joy and important part of our family.
He had monkey bread for breakfast.
The traditional birthday milk pour from cream cow of choice, this is Porter’s favorite creamer.
Carter got a little upset that Porter had a cow and he didn’t.
one handsome dude
Lunch- sandwiches & sparkling juice
Today is Saturday- which means soccer games for the older boys.
Carter and Marlee are such troopers going to their big brother’s events.
Porter played so aggressive today, he’s always fun to watch.
Clayton’s game…I wonder if these boys realize how beautiful their surroundings are!
Not only is he a good soccer player, he’s so handsome! I love that he and Porter are both #21.
Clayton has such a powerful kick.
It’s a good thing those soccer boys worked up such an appetite, because Porter chose all you can eat sushi for his birthday dinner.
I took Marlee & Carter to Sprouts for dinner, we had muffins & shopped. I’ve had sushi several times lately, so I decided to skip out. Plus, the younger kids can’t really eat enough sushi for all you can eat to be worth it. Then we went to Toys R’ Us & they had a great time. I picked up a cute little rabbit to take home.
Porter made his birthday so easy on me. He didn’t want any cake, just ice cream. All he cared about was having cotton candy & black licorice ice cream.
I love that Laun stuck the candles right in the carton of ice cream- make a wish!
12 Things I love about Porter:
1. His intensity for life.
2. Best facial expressions hand down.
3. He’s a genius, literally.
4. He works hard & achieves a lot.
5. He is a great at teaching others, he even tutors a 5th grader in Math (great way to make money, too).
6. His smile, it melts my heart.
7. His soccer skills, he puts his all in it & is an amazing player.
8. He’s small, but mighty determined.
9. He can catch all sorts of creatures. You think that lizard is fast, Porter’s faster.
10. Like my sister Laura has said, “He’s more accurate than consulting with Google”.
11. He is my cleanest child.
12. He’s now a young man & will hold the priesthood.
No comments:
Post a Comment