Saturday, September 12, 2015

what Saturdays look like

Laun picked the rest of the plums off the tree. Since there isn’t enough to can, I will just freeze them for smoothies.

Can you spot Laun in the top left picture? And yes, we are aware that onesies go under pants, but Carter has the bad habit of pulling off his pants and putting his hands in his diaper, its awesome.

cat phone 047cat phone 050cat phone 056cat phone 054

Watching some soccer before the boys soccer games.

cat phone 061

Honestly, I’m shocked that Carter is allowing Marlee to sit on Laun’s lap…Carter is a dad hog.

cat phone 063

Another funny habit of Carter’s is that he shoves toys in his onesies. It’s a great way to carry around toys, since he’s still a crawler. I don’t know how he’s comfortable like that, I have found some crazy things down his shirts, like pencils (that cannot be safe).

cat phone 072cat phone 073cat phone 077cat phone 065

Clayton had a game in Payson today.

He’s the one jumping in the air, in blue.

cat phone 024cat phone 048

It’s crazy what good endurance he has now that he runs more, since doing track and cross country.

cat phone 056

Then we had Porter’s game. Marlee never watches, because she is in friend heaven. Carter does pretty good considering. I usually bring a special treat for him. And now there’s no need to bring his stroller because he insists in siting in a camping chair.

cat phone 079

Porter and Clayton are both number 21 this year, which I think is cool.

cat phone 063cat phone 072cat phone 067

Ian and Porter-teammates

Porter is really good friends with Ian’s older brother Davis. Davis and Porter know each other from school and Porter happens to be on the same team as Ian, so he is friends with both brothers.

cat phone 086

When we got home I napped and then woke up to a surprise. Laun bought me the blendtec at Costco that I’ve been wanting. I told him today was the last day of the sale, but I wasn’t sure if he’d get it or not.

cat phone 091

 

Porter gets extra credit for his Language Arts class if he would attend A Midsummer Night’s Dream –by William Shakespeare, put on tonight in Provo.

The theater was outdoor and very cool looking. The best part of the play was before it started, when one of the actors sang, while we waited for it to start.

cat phone 093cat phone 094

Using my silk elephant purse from Thailand that Sunthorn got me.

cat phone 096

Porter and I were so bored at the play and it was just not our style, so we left during intermission. We saw some deer as we drove off.

cat phone 099

Then we went to downtown Provo. The Provo City Temple is still under construction. I think this is the most excited I’ve ever been to see an inside of a temple. I can’t wait for the open house!

cat phone 104

Then we got some chips and salsa and fried ice cream.

cat phone 108

I had a great time with Porter, I love one on one time with my kiddos.

No comments: