When I’m at the computer trying to blog, Carter thinks he needs to help me.
Marlee got out of school all worked up about her spelling test. She got a 100% on her first spelling test and she was nervous about her second one, but I told her she would do great. She says to me, “you lied, I didn’t do good on my spelling test. I got a 1%” I said Marlee, “you got a minus one” and Laun said, “that is a 90%.”
Then we headed to the boys cross country meet. I’m so glad Laun was able to make this one, usually he’s at work when they run.
getting pumped up
such a fun group
Starting their mile and a half race-
Porter has really come to love running. He didn’t really want to do cross country and now he loves it.
Clayton and Seth run together when their schools are competing. Clayton’s at Spanish Fork and Seth goes to Salem, but they play on the same soccer team.
Seth normally sprints ahead of Clayton near the end of the race, but this time Clayton beat him. I think Clayton had extra incentive because someone yelled out to him that Porter was coming and he didn’t want to get passed by his younger brother.
Ethan and Porter are good buds. They are both 7th graders, except Ethan is one of the older kids for his grade and Porter is probably the youngest. Ethan turned 13 in August and Porter is still 11 until March. They eat lunch together and I’m so thankful when my kids have good friends.
The boys school pictures came home- looking good and growing up fast! Picture day was when we still lived in a camper, so they didn’t really dress up.
Tonight Clayton went with Seth and some other friends to the movies. It’s almost strange that we have a teenager in the house. Time flies!
No comments:
Post a Comment