The boys both did awesome in their soccer games, each scoring a goal! They are now tied for the season, since they’ve each scored two goals.
I went to the Women’s Broadcast tonight with My friend Mandy in the ward. It was just what I needed. I’ve been kind of down lately. I’ve been getting grumpy and feeling sad. I feel like my mood is wearing on my family. I want our family to focus on each other’s strengths, rather than weaknesses, to see the good, rather than the bad, to build one another up, rather than tear each other down. I have a lot to improve on in myself and the example I’m setting for my family. Instead of getting so down on myself, like I can tend to do, I want to be positive and believe I can change. The messages were so great.
I took some notes and this is what I needed to hear most:
No comments:
Post a Comment