Sunday naps- interrupted by Carter
It’s probably good he woke us, because I’ve been wanting to go on a family drive to see the fall colors.
And once we started driving he took a nap.
We saw plenty of turkeys.
My view from the window driving by, I love the peach colored leaves.
Carter could care less about fall colors, all he wanted to do was go with his dad and see the cows.
It’s amazing to me how beautiful rocks can be.
I love Carter’s little hands.
Sometimes I’m convinced that Porter is Spiderman.
Clayton found some beautiful leaves.
Laun and Carter have the sweetest relationship.
We came home and ate chocolate chip pound cake.
Horrible picture, but this is our kids and the next door neighbor’s kids sitting on our trailer out front watching the blood moon.
Laun cut Marlee’s hair short. It’s cute, but he wants me to take her to a stylist because it’s un even. It is hard to cut her hair because there’s so much of it and she has two big calics.
She was pretty excited. She told me it was the best day ever because of the moon, playing with neighbors and so many people are cutting their hair short. Heck, I think she’s convinced me, maybe it’s time to chop my hair off, it’s been awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment