Carter is loving the cream cows that I put on top of the kitchen cabinets. He points and says, “moo”. One cream cow was harmed in the process. Porter dropped a caramel colored cow and I got bugged, but then later I apologized to him because I have like 40 others, so why should I care. Grandma Lucy let her kids pour milk from a cream cow on their birthday and Laun has gone to school to become a cow nutritionist, so cream cows are not only cute, they have a special meaning for us. My kids have the same birthday tradition and when they get married they can pick out a cream cow for their own home.
Our friend Sunthorn that came from Thailand gave me this scarf, along with the shirts his wife picked out for our family. He’s always so thoughtful. Awhile back, when he and Laun were in school together and before he went back to Thailand, he gave me a silk purse with elephants on it.
Carter loves the outdoors…
I love how he watches Clayton zooming by. I hope someday that his body will heal and be able to walk, run and play in all the ways a boy should.
How is so much cuteness in one child?! He loves to put on this helmet.
No comments:
Post a Comment