Friday, September 4, 2015

busy

  We have a white peach tree at our new rental. Unfortunately, they are already dropping from the tree, so even though I’ve got some organizing and moving stuff to do, I have to stop and take care of some peaches. Why can’t they wait just a little longer!

cat phone 800

I turned around today to see my munchkin on the table. My life will never be the same-hahaha. I’m actually just happy that he is physically able to do this. Now we just need to keep the chairs tucked in so he can’t climb them!

cat phone 803cat phone 821cat phone 823cat phone 827

I felt productive today, which is good, because sometimes I’m just too lazy!

I made a chicken pot pie and a berry-peach pie. The pot pie was amazing.

cat phone 832

I’m trying to learn this lesson that Monson teaches so wonderfully.

cat phone 835

No comments: