Turley Reunion here we come…we are meeting up with my parents, sibling and their children for one of our every other year reunions. My parents take care of getting some sweet spots and we all come and enjoy.
We left pretty early this morning. All the kids napped at some point.
My brother Andy has this tradition of making all the siblings CD’s to listen to on the way to our reunions. I think his cover is sweet…pictures from past Turley reunions.
On our drive we stopped by one of Laun’s dairies. I love to see Laun at work.
How does one make getting hay samples look so good?
I adore these pictures of Carter checking out the cows…
Then we drove the rest of the day, Carter got great things done, like sleeping and picking his nose.
After some crappy traffic, we finally arrived at Imperial Beach, California…just in time for dinner. This will be our home for the week (we are staying in this beach house w/ Ted & Richards families & everyone else is at another beach house); I’m sure Marlee is especially happy about the color pink.
Not a bad view-
Laun grilled up some of his tuna wrapped in bacon.
I’m so thankful that my parents put in all this work to get the family together every other year.
Views at dinner.
I’m so happy that Laun could make it, even if he has to do some work while here.
Carter agrees with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment