Thursday, June 18, 2015

fishing on the dolphin

Carter’s all about morning yoga.

cat phone 365

A big group of us went deep sea fishing today. Laun and I took our oldest boys, my dad came along and so did Richard, Ben & Michael, Andy & Josiah & Justin & Laura. Thankful for those who stayed back & babysat the youngins.

093

Richard & Laun

097

I loved seeing the seagulls & sea lions.

100099

Ben, Clayton & Michael (with Andy & Mabel in the back)

109

Richard & Laura

112116

This guy on the crew was helpful, but boy did he stink!

119122124125136

Josiah & Andy

140

Porter & Grandpa

142145150

I love that you can see several people in our group in Laun’s sunglasses.

153156

My Dad sitting with Josiah & Porter sharing treats.

159

Porter, Ben, Clayton & Michael

160

Getting some fishing instructions…

161

I love having time w/ Laun, doing something I’ve never done before.

165

Laura & Justin

167

Checking out the bait fish…

169

Justin was overjoyed to catch the first fish.

173172

One guy on the boat caught a whopper of a fish, but a sea lion was on it, so he fought for a long time and got it!

178184

Besides that big catch, there was a lot of people who caught nothing at all or very small fish, so that was a bummer. I loved being on the boat though, but I hope to go out again someday & catch more & bigger fish.

My dad w/ a catch.

188

MIchael

191

My Dad & Clayton

192194

my tiny fish

cat phone 369

Laura, Justin & my Dad

201

I love how close the seagulls got when the fishes were being filleted.

204205

I loved seeing all the big ships pass by.

213

This is the Dolphin boat we rode. Pretty disappointed in the crew & fishing spots. We would definitely go with another company next time.

223

My sister Laura & I

cat phone 376

the fishing crew

224

I think we wore these boys out.

cat phone 382

No comments: