Tuesday, June 16, 2015

another California day

Avery slept over last night.

cat phone 255cat phone 259

I’m glad Carter’s asleep, he hasn’t slept as well, since he’s been away from home and in the same room as us.

cat phone 265

morning yoga

cat phone 269

Martha and I went on a walk. There was all sorts of plants and I liked these flowers…

cat phone 271

The petals remind me of tissue paper.

cat phone 272cat phone 273

While we walked, Richard took the older cousins on a run.

cat phone 277cat phone 284

Afterwards, Ted & Richard took the older kids to the San Diego Temple to do baptisms for the dead. Then they went to a BBQ place for lunch.

cat phone 294

While Laun worked, I went to the other beach house (the gray one in the middle) and the kids had a great time playing on the beach and with their cousins.

cat phone 289

Porter holding a crab.

cat phone 299cat phone 301

cat phone 307cat phone 313

Richard & Martha made an amazing chicken curry dinner w/ naan bread & a mango-yogurt drink.

cat phone 319

Carter spilled Mabel’s drink all over her.

cat phone 323

I’m so glad Ted sent me these two pictures:

Michael & Clayton

cat phone 003

Clayton (styling in his mom’s wet suit), Michael & Mabel

cat phone 005

I think these busy days tire Marlee out.

cat phone 340

No comments: