Today we went with Laura’s family & my parents to walk the boardwalk & pier. Then we all went for lunch. We were excited to try the pork abada tacos, since we make them at home.
That’s a lot of pork.
taco time
I think I got my love of donuts from my dad, so we had to get some. The place we wanted to try has weird hours, so we stopped by C.H. Donuts instead & they were pretty good.
Tonight for dinner we walked to a Thai restaurant and Richelle joined us, while Clayton stayed back with Michael at the beach house.
Laun has learned a great trick with Carter when we go to restaurants, get him some candy so he will sit & be happy.
It’s always fun to try out new places to eat, but now I’m in a food coma.
Laun’s sting ray wound is healing pretty well, it’s starting to bruise.
No comments:
Post a Comment