It is so fun having a kid old enough to run in track. This is Clayton’s first track meet and I can’t wait to see him run. The junior high schools in Utah are 7-9th grade, so even though he’s only in 7th grade he will be competing against 7-9th graders.
The start of the mile run-he was so nervous. He’s so tall and those red shoes help me spot him.
Just think, yesterday there was snow on the ground and today it’s only on the mountain tops, it looks like Spring again.
Tonight I was kind of down. Being a mom is the best job ever, but it is so hard. I’m not as good at it as I thought I’d be, but I just need to do my best and know God will make up the rest. Laun took me out on a date which is just what I needed. We tried out Zupas Café. Then we came home to our kids watching movies. I love that Porter and Marlee are jammed in one chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment