Tuesday, April 7, 2015

blessed

Carter had a cat scan today that showed his left hip is staying where it should. What a blessing and answer to prayers.

Cat phone 954Cat phone 955

Since it’s Spring Break I had my whole crew with me. Carter used his Dunkin Donuts card from his Great Turley Grandparents and we took them to a really cool park in Salt Lake called Sugar House.

Cat phone 956

Carter got a donut of his very own and never let go of it the whole time we were at the park.

Cat phone 959Cat phone 961

This is how we eat donuts,“Turley style”-everyone tries some of each kind.

Cat phone 964Cat phone 967Cat phone 969Cat phone 971Cat phone 978

My boys love birds, but I’m not sure that birds love them.

Cat phone 982Cat phone 984Cat phone 986

Still chowing down on his donut.

Cat phone 991

Making a plan to catch a bird.

Cat phone 996Cat phone 997Cat phone 1001

Look at the joy on Carter’s face and yes, he is still holding that donut.

Cat phone 1004

Carter loves Clayton and it’s no wonder why.

Cat phone 1010Cat phone 1013Cat phone 1014Cat phone 1015

The train of four didn’t work out so well.

Cat phone 1017

Carter only had one small piece of donut left when we were leaving the park and he wasn’t very happy with me when I took it and chucked it to a bird.

Laun told me I should take the kids to Hogle Zoo, which I was excited about since none of us have been before.

We rode the train, not sure if Porter is pointing or picking his nose in this picture.

Cat phone 1019

Porter wanted to hold Carter on his lap for the train ride. We have so many things we need to improve on as a family, but one thing we all do great at is loving this baby Carter.

Cat phone 1023Cat phone 1025Cat phone 1031

I just can’t get over how tall Clayton is and how much he has matured this year!

Cat phone 1038

Lion drinking fountain-

Cat phone 1044

The monkeys always seem to be my favorite, that and any water animals.

I love how Carter points at the animals.

Cat phone 1049

I wish the Ape would have been moving around, but we caught him during nap time. And the baby monkey was adorable.

Cat phone 1050Cat phone 1053Cat phone 1057Cat phone 1055Cat phone 1058Cat phone 1062

Carter says “peace” to the elephant.

Cat phone 1064

It’s a good thing we brought the little red wagon, so Carter could get his nap in. 

Cat phone 1067

Under the shade of an umbrella, what a life.

Cat phone 1069

Porter and Marlee and I went on a carousel, but Clayton is “too mature” now, so he gladly watched Carter.

Cat phone 1071Cat phone 1075Cat phone 1083

Clayton chose dippin’ dots instead of a carousel ride.

Cat phone 1085Cat phone 1086

Checking out the rhino…

Cat phone 1087Cat phone 1089

Then Porter and Marlee went down the lighthouse slide…

Cat phone 1095

Porter is not lacking energy.

Cat phone 1097

I love the pure joy on their faces.

Cat phone 1098Cat phone 1100

Clayton held Carter for a lot of the day.

Cat phone 1105

This picture was taken of Marlee right after I lost her! She was actually in the same area as us, but I missed her, so I left the boys there (in case they saw her) and went to find help. By the time I got back to the boys she was with them. Not knowing where your kid is might be one of the worst mom feelings ever! I’m so glad she’s mine.

Cat phone 1106

beautiful day

Cat phone 1110

An exhausted and hungry crew-

Cat phone 1112

We hit up Costco for lunch.

Cat phone 1121

Then we went to Aunt Cherri’s home for a visit.

Carter was happy to play with toys.

Cat phone 1122

The boys played some basketball and Marlee was in heaven in their indoor theater room. We had dinner with Cherri and Dave and then headed home.

Cat phone 1125Cat phone 1127

No comments: