Saturday, April 4, 2015

cousins

Ryan and his girls came in town and we are so excited!

Clayton and Alissa are such good buds, which is funny because they didn’t get along too great when they were little. They went bike riding.

Cat phone 771

The sandbox got plenty of use today.

Cat phone 773

We went to the Little Acorn for lunch:

Cat phone 777Cat phone 783

Then we headed to the mountains to do some shooting.

While the guys were setting up the pigeon shooter, the girls had a photo shoot.

I braided Alissa and Kallie’s hair today. I love how different their hair color is.

Cat phone 784

Marlee and Reagan needed a hair picture, too.

Cat phone 789

Marlee loves being with girl cousins.

Cat phone 788Cat phone 793

Ryan got a pigeon shooter and they were excited to try it out.

Cat phone 795

I think Carter is really enjoying his Easter book.

Cat phone 798

This shade tent Laun got me sure comes in handy.

Cat phone 799

The pigeon shooter was awesome. Here’s Uncle Ryan taking a shot.

Cat phone 801

Brothers- Laun and Ryan, Clayton and Porter

Cat phone 804

Clayton and Porter are good shots like their dad.

Cat phone 806Cat phone 812

Ryan and Reagan

Cat phone 816Cat phone 818

Laun and Marlee

Cat phone 822

Now that is a nice view- Laun is one good looking man.

Cat phone 823

homemade ear plugs

Cat phone 827

I’m a much better shot with targets than clay pigeons.

Cat phone 831

Carter “looking” through the scope.

Cat phone 836

packing heat

Cat phone 839

I love how much Laun adores his kids and spending time with them. I feel so blessed.

Cat phone 840

Me and my favorite baby!

Cat phone 842Cat phone 843Cat phone 847

At the end Ryan shot out clay pigeons and the boys tried hitting them with their stick “bats”,  it was awesome.

Cat phone 850

No comments: