Thursday, April 30, 2015

growing up

Clayton had his yearly exam this morning. He is 5’5 and a half inches tall- what!?! That’s the 90th percentile for height. I can’t believe he is already taller than me. I’m excited to see how tall he grows. Everything is good, except for a mole on his back, so he will go to a plastic surgeon to get it removed.

cat phone 175

I came home to this note from Porter- I love that not only is he telling me where he went, but that he includes “love you” on the note.

cat phone 194

Porter’s white Cornish hen has gotten so big is was starting to have trouble walking, so sad. As fate has it, it was time to kill and eat it. It is sad to me, but also good because it is a learning experience. 

cat phone 182

Laun helped Porter with the process, they de-feathered it and got all the meat off.

cat phone 184cat phone 188cat phone 192

Maybe Carter doesn’t want to eat the Cornish hen, because I found him chewing on a kitchen chair.

cat phone 196cat phone 205

No comments: