Laun took Carter to Shriner’s today since I’m sick. What is up with sickness around Carter’s surgeries-cast changes?! He got sick before his big surgery in January and we had to reschedule it for February and I’ve gotten sick for two of his procedures! Thank goodness Laun has been able to take my place and Carter can get the care he needs.
They got snowed on as they were going into Shriners.
Laun adores Carter
The cast change went well. His hip is still in the same position since last cast change, so that’s good. He went from a black cast to an orange cast (Marlee’s choice of color) and this cast has no bar between the legs. The Dr. said she’s going to have this be his last cast and that in 3 weeks she will have it taken off and then have him wear a brace for 2-3 months. I can’t wait till he gets home and I can snuggle him.
I picked up Carter from school, since it was snowing still.
No comments:
Post a Comment