We took a drive to Diamond Fork Canyon to walk around, fish and picnic.
Carter loves donuts…
…and pork rinds (he gets that from everyone, but me).
Laun made tin foil dinners:
On our way to Scofield we stopped for some treats. Laun grabbed a soda and had all of us try it and guess the flavor. It was even more disgusting than it sounds!
I went on a walk with the little's, while the boys fished.
The girls took a turn to fish and Marlee was so excited for her catch.
I wasn’t so lucky.
But that’s okay with me because I had a really hot fishing instructor.
Carter demanded a turn after seeing the fish.
He must be a quick learner because he grabbed the pole in one hand and the reel in the other hand immediately.
Carter was pretty happy about his first catch ever!
We got home and I cleaned up and headed to the Provo temple, love this place.








No comments:
Post a Comment