Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Easter baskets-

Cat phone 859

Marlee got a dress, she’s so excited.

Cat phone 861

Carter was all about his Easter basket. He was happy to find lots of goodies in each egg…cheerios, goldfish and candy.

Cat phone 866Cat phone 883Cat phone 869Cat phone 877

The boys were pumped to get sport shorts and candy. You can never go wrong when getting them athletic apparel.

Cat phone 893Cat phone 897Cat phone 901

Carter got an Olaf sucker and he sure made a cute looking snowman.

Cat phone 916Laun phone 719

bubble fun

Cat phone 921

It’s a good thing Uncle Ryan was here, he took a pile of slivers out of Marlee’s foot.

Cat phone 918

egg coloring

Cat phone 929Cat phone 931Cat phone 933

the feast

Cat phone 938

We were so glad to have Ryan and his girls here, they had to head home after dinner.

Cat phone 941

I’m so thankful for Easter and this time that we remember all that Christ has done for us. It was also General Conference, I missed a lot, so I am grateful I can go back and listen to each talk online.

Cat phone 944

No comments: