Yesterday we tried to keep busy while Laun was out of town.
This boy is so lucky that he has all these older siblings around to show him books.
I’m sure Laun will be so happy to see this little guy soon!
We went to Andy and Elizabeth's house last night.
Carter must have been worn out because he fell asleep on my lap like this:
I can’t believe he fell asleep like this, so sweet.
The boys were so happy that Uncle Andy took them out to find creatures.
They found a millipede.
Clayton found a rattlesnake that Andy quickly took care of. The boys will be happy to add another skin to their collection.
And they found some tarantulas.
Today Laun came back from the conference in Kansas City Missouri. we were all so happy to see him, especially this cute dude:
The boys were excited to show Laun their creatures.
And they were excited to get gifts from Laun from his trip.
Carter got this adorable horse rattle, that I’m sure he will love when he wakes up.
The kids got candy crystals. The boys got little games and Marlee got a toy lamb.
She named it lambie and was pretty happy about it.
For dinner we went out for sushi. Sushi is the perfect celebratory dinner.
Porter stuffed his face, literally.
Then we went to a little market and picked out some desserts.
Clayton got his temple recommend interview tonight! I can’t wait for him to go to the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment