Tuesday, July 29, 2014

great evening

We hiked tonight, which is one of our favorite family activities. It was pretty hot out, so we took the umbrella to keep Carter shaded.

414415

Of course there was some lizard catching.

416418

Carter’s finally drinking better from a bottle which is awesome, because he needed to chug the water tonight.

420421

Clayton always seems to be the leader of the pack.

423424

Carter sleeps while we hike.

426427laun 9.29.14 083laun 9.29.14 084

The kids are becoming little mountain goats:

laun 9.29.14 085laun 9.29.14 086laun 9.29.14 087laun 9.29.14 088laun 9.29.14 091laun 9.29.14 092

As Laun and the older kids hiked up farther…

432

…Carter and I had a selfie picture party.

438442445457463

Then Marlee joined us…

469470

I love this picture Laun took of the kids and I:

laun 9.29.14 096

I love these guys.

474

The desert is beautiful.

475482

487490495497

I see the moon…

500

I need to bring my camera next time, rather than just my iPhone, but I’m just glad I captured the evening at all.

503

At home the boys played Legos…love seeing Carter with the big boys.

509

Sitting in the bumbo so he can’t reach any Legos.

513

No comments: