Laun’s been working on his doctorate writing all summer. So today, instead of having the kids stay home with him while I went clothes shopping, I took them, so he could write. I’m surprised we all survived! It is one of those days that I’m glad is over!
I’m pretty sure we lived through it thanks to these favorite snacks of mine…
I went to Buffulo Exchange to find clothes to wear for Laun and I’s upcoming trip. He has another job interview and presentation to do for IFA in Salt Lake, Utah. I had success. I didn’t get the shirt, but I got the skirt, shoes and 2 pairs of jeans, which was a miracle to accomplish with all the bored kids. I was taking a picture to see what Laun thought of the skirt and Porter’s behind me doing bunny shoulders-haha.
Then I took the vehicle to get washed and Marlee was delighted that someone let her pick out the treat of her choice on the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment