Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I’m so hip

I went to my orthopedic, Dr. Maltry today and I got this x-ray. That is one gnarly looking left hip and I still have that little metal washer floating around in there. Anyways, he wants me to try to wait a little longer to replace my left hip, until it is acting up everyday. It’s getting worse and worse, so hopefully it will be soon. I’m pretty sure there was some tearing up on the way home. Clayton and Carter went with me and Clayton was amazed to see how much the ladies in the office loved seeing a baby. I told him that’s because most people that have hip replacements aren’t in their child bearing years anymore.

265261

After the doctor appointment Clayton and I went to California Pizza kitchen to use up his certificate from soccer. I love spending time with this boy.

267

No comments: