Thursday, October 11, 2012

thrifty day

I took the kiddos on a walk to get ice cream cones, Thrifty ice cream that is. I got chocolate malted crunch of course- love that flavor! I think we are going to have to go on walks more often.

057

Afterwards the kids endured a long stop at the local thrift store, which wasn’t all bad for the boys since they scored some roller blades. The bad part was when Marlee had an accident & peed on the floor-ugh! The worst part was that she was about 10 steps away from the bathroom, but she never told me she had to go. This resulted in her walking home, rather than sitting in her stroller.

 

The boys were  anxious to get home & try out their roller blades. Hopefully they inherited Laun’s rollerblading skills & not mine, since I just seem to wobble & fall a lot. The neighbor boys were very happy to help out:) Too bad we didn’t get any knee or elbow pads.

002

006

No comments: