Friday, October 19, 2012

S’MORE Please

Marlee’s S’more Please pj’s were perfect for last night.

021

 

We had smore bars (I think recess smores are better).

003

 

Then we all headed outside for a sleepover…on our trampoline. All the kids were extra excited. They are so lucky that they have a fun dad.

013

 

In the morning Laun woke us up by jumping over & over again.

022024

 

Marlee wanted a turn to jump, too.

027

 

She tackled her brothers who hid in their sleeping bags.

029

 

For breakfast the kids had more smore bars- just lovely.

036

I think the kids slept fine…Laun & I on the other hand woke up several times during the night. The problem with sleeping on a trampoline is that everyone eventually smooches together. It was cool to fall asleep under the stars though & enjoy the feeling of sleeping outdoors with out getting all the camping gear out.

No comments: