Saturday, October 27, 2012

dedicated fans

The boys are so lucky to have such dedicated fans that come to their soccer games, especially this little cutie:)

black hills 007

 

Marlee came to me wanting her sweater, so I went to put it on her, but she just wanted it tied around her waist. Maybe she’s thinking that is the new fashion trend.

black hills 013

 

I was glad that the boys games were at different times, so that I could watch both their games.

black hills 024

black hills 029

 

Clayton tried scoring, but the goalie was on guard. Their team still ended up winning by quite a lot.

black hills 031

 

Clayton was so lucky to not only have 1 photographer to catch his every move, he had 2. Marlee was pretty sure she was taking some great pictures with my tripod & I just went along with it & let her think that.

black hills 043

black hills 046black hills 050

 

I think some of the spectators get just as good of a workout as the soccer players do.

black hills 063

 

Porter trying to trip Marlee, luckily he didn’t succeed. I really didn’t feel like dealing with her face planting & getting a bloody nose.

black hills 069

 

Laun is a ward mission leader now, so he came late since he was conducting a baptism.

black hills 080

 

The tunnel

black hills 103

 

Laun kicking Clayton’s hinny- ha ha.

black hills 105

No comments: