Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hallo-ween

Tonight we went to the church park for a Halloween party. We took 2 of our neighbor boys with us, Carlo & Jacob. 

Clayton was a hobo, Porter was a cowboy & Marlee was a chicken.

006

 

Chili & Cornbread dinner

008

 

Marlee had so much fun climbing on the massive tires.

011012

 

Marlee is such a poser…she loves the camera. Her & Haley are the only girls in their preschool group.

015016

017019

 

Flying chicken

024026

 

Marlee really loved this whole trunk or treating thing.

027028

030

033

 

Oh look, it is the boys with our neighbors. I hardly saw them all night. I think they went around for candy like 7 times.

035

 

Marlee was amazed to see princess Snow White. I think we need to take her to Disneyland:)

040

 

This guy (not sure who he is…he is in the other ward we combined with) was determined to get his picture taken, so I let him know that Laun would love to have his picture taken with him. Then he asked me to take a solo picture of him, too.

046

 

Marlee totally cheated at the doughnut game, she grabbed it with her hands right from the start.

048

 

Love these two like crazy.

061

 

The kids got a ridiculous amount of candy. Clayton collected his in a kitchen pan, but I couldn’t ever manage to get a picture of him.

064065

 

Marlee & her buddy Brigden (also in her preschool group), aka chicken & elephant. I swear these 2 have a crush on each other.

067

 

Now we have way too much candy in our house. I couldn’t manage to get a picture where all the kids were looking at the camera, one was always eyeing the candy. The kids had a great night.

070

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Marlee is the cutest little chicken! What an adorable costume. I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking!