Thursday, October 11, 2012

preschool

I held preschool at my house for the first time this week. Marlee was so excited that I was the preschool teacher & that all the kids came to our house. Marlee was the only girl this week since Haley was on vacation. My boys were such great helpers. I told them they could do hw in their room or come out & help & they were happy to help.
First, we made octopus out of toilet paper rolls:
059
067125145149



































We also made octagon shapes out of marshmallows & toothpicks:
071069

Clayton made Spencer a crown.
078

We colored with some chalk:
083088

We graphed goldfish:
092096

The kids traced their names:
112114116

They painted with q-tips:
153155
159
Preschool went by pretty fast & my boys were great helpers. The preschool kids loved hanging out with the big boys & I loved more helping hands.

No comments: