Wednesday, March 16, 2011

visitors

My parents came for a visit and Elizabeth and her boys were in town, so we meet up at Costco for lunch. My kids were so excited to see their cousins. That Monson baby is such a chunker-I love it! I'm just sad that I didn't get a picture of him! And Marlee was so happy to see Josiah, she says his name a lot. Clayton asked if we could keep Josiah for awhile:)

We went with my parents to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. We all looked like Mary Poppins with our umbrellas.




There's a book that visitors can write messages in...

...Clayton wrote this:

There are tons of cool rocks to see-love these blue colors:


Marlee put on the goggles by herself-never could have guessed:)


Marlee would look at the snakes and then turn around and yell snakes, every time she saw one.


Marlee and Grandma checking out the groundhogs:


I like the top of the Century Plant because it reminds me of one of my favorite vegetables-asparagus:




Marlee loved going down the stairs in the stroller:


The otter was awesome and it kept coming right to the window:





On the run as always:



Marlee saw the Bighorn sheep and kept yelling, "Sheep!"


She wasn't sure about this turtle-I think she thought it was real:



Taking a rest:


Clayton is such a good big brother:


It might be obvious that I like to take pictures of birds:



This must be a Porter duck because it is super flexible:


Love these bright flowers:

And this bright face:

Nesting:



Love these people:


On the way home Laun pointed out the moon-I love when you can see it during the day:
For dinner I made a mini Thanksgiving feast-I had to get that turkey out of our freezer, to make room for all that beef (Laun just butchered a cow). My boys enjoyed playing sequence with my mom tonight. And Marlee liked having two extra bodies around to read to her.

No comments: