p.s. I found the recipe on the blog called Joy the Baker-yum!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
caught red {green} handed
Last night I made red velvet cupcakes {with cinnamon cream cheese frosting} for our fhe treat. Well....they were suppose to be red velvet, but they ended up being forest green since I was out of red food coloring. Marlee obviously didn't want to wait until fhe to eat cupcakes-when I came into the kitchen this is what I found:


How could anyone get mad at her with a face that cute?
p.s. I found the recipe on the blog called Joy the Baker-yum!
p.s. I found the recipe on the blog called Joy the Baker-yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marlee has such a cute face. Those cupcakes sound yummy!
Green is perfect for St. Patty's day :) Your blog is so fun to read, Catherine!
Ok, you have to get Mom's recipe for red velvet cake. She used to make it for my birthday every year since forever. There is only one other person who has ever made it the same way, Donna. Once you taste this recipe you will never like another. It is by far and away the very best!
Post a Comment