Friday, March 25, 2011

another museum...

We have been to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum a lot lately, it is a good thing we got a membership:) We just had to squeeze in 1 more museum before the Larsen's headed home.
Marlee likes having more people around to adore her


Alden & Porter ^


diggin' for dinosaur bones




checking out the frogs & tadpoles


Marlee face to face with a snake


John-John, aka little John, who really isn't that little any more. He is growing up fast & was such a big help around the house. He is the oldest Hall grandchild, when I married Laun he was just little. It's just crazy how fast time flies!


Anna & Marlee in the cave



Marlee's rock she picked out


Brothers: Michael & John, Porter & Clayton



I think I will soon be known as the bird lady if I don't watch out:)




This nest has 2 baby humming birds in it, they were so tiny:



I was so excited when the mom came to feed them, but sadly, this is the only angle I was able to get of them eating(there was lots of people around). The leaves are blocking the moms face- bummer.

No comments: