The kids had lots of fun digging in the backyard for "treasures" today. They found lots of rocks and are convinced that they will be future paleontologist's. They have made lots of predictions as to what their future careers will be. Some of Clayton's have been a scientist, an inventor, and anything involving insects and animals. Porter has wanted to be an astronaut, a police man, or the most recent-a garbage man. And Marlee...I think she just wants to be the Boss, wherever and whenever.

Porter balancing a shovel:


Clayton the digger:

We have a sink outside and this is where Porter washed off all of their findings:

Marlee makes the goofiest faces:


These boys are on a mission:

I am excited to see what these kiddos grow up to be...the sky is the limit!
1 comment:
I love it when my boys play nicely outside, usually it is when they are digging holes :)
I love change, I hope the new change of not watching the twins is good for you! It didn't look like it slowed your family down at all, I can only imagine what fun things you will be up to now!
Post a Comment