Saturday, March 19, 2011
Copper Country-Antiques
The other day I was at a thrift store in search for a cream cow, I collect them (hobby...obsession, whatever you want to call it). Anyways, I couldn't find one and I asked the cashier if she had seen one, she told me to check out Copper Country because they usually have them. What?! Why haven't I ever heard of this place? I was so excited to check it out and find some more cows for my sweet collection. Laun on the other had was probably not as excited as me, but hey, it is kind of his fault since I got this love for cream cows from his mom. His mom used to have a cream cow that she let her kids use on their birthdays. But Laun likes to remind me that she just had one, that everyone used. I really want every kid to have their own and enough leftover for me when they all leave the nest-selfish but nice all at the same time:) Plus, I like the cows because Laun does research with cows and I am sentimental like that. I promise I am not a hoarder-maybe with cows but that's it. So...today we went to Copper Country and it was awesome...and kind of expensive. There was tons of unique antiques-Laun and I really liked this old retro couch (but when you read the price tag and it is over 3 thousand dollars, the cool factor goes down a bit). Okay, Okay, enough blabbing-I found 2 cream cows I liked and they were on sell, even better. Can't wait to go back again...

Laun claimed the white cow^ (notice how buff it is) and Porter ^ called dibs on the short stout one. My cow count is now up to 8 and they don't all fit on my kitchen window sill, so one sits on my dresser and kindly holds my bracelets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found a milk cow in Switzerland. I wanted it soo bad... and didn't get it. I knew I would regret it. -and I do! ugh!! I love the idea!
Post a Comment