This table full of stuff is what left with the twins:
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Time for a change...
March 4th was my last day of babysitting the twins, Mark & Kevin. I have watched them for over a year now-time flies! I had them Monday-Friday, from 8am-2pm, on most weeks. I just felt that it was time for a change. It has been a blessing to babysit them though. It was great for Marlee to have some friends to hang out with and it helped us to bring in enough money to pay off our credit card (from school debt). I am looking forward to more time and energy for my family. I am also excited to be able to run errands during the day now, with only 1 child.
This table full of stuff is what left with the twins:
My house is starting to feel bigger already:)
This table full of stuff is what left with the twins:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment