Breakfast: blue-greenish (I ran out of red food coloring) heart shaped pancakes & eggs (I know I am not the most artistic, but my kids loved it).
The tradition continues, heart shaped sugar cookies with everyone's initials (this is what my Grandma Turley gave us each Valentines, except hers were super fancy and had are whole name on them).
Posing with their cookies, except for Laun because he leaves the house very early.
The boys took a cookie for everyone in their class. I love that they are at a charter school, because they are allowed to take homemade goodies.
Today I did the 2 hearts design in her hair:
3 comments:
I am really going to need some hair pointers for Sawyer. Marlees is so cute.
Love the hair!
Love the Hair too! So awesome you can do homemade treats still! It is SO expensive to buy treats for schools! We opted for juice boxes which was still $6. I love everything you did for Valentines! I may copy you and do something big and fun for St. Patty's Day.
Post a Comment