Saturday, February 12, 2011

Early Valentines celebration...

Laun and I went on a date today to celebrate Valentines, it included watching the movie True Grit and lunch at the Sushi Garden. I tried lots of new sushi and what I didn't like, Laun ate for me:)


My favorite was the eel roll topped with avocado, it was sweet and I love anything sweet.


Laun changed the oil in our vehicles today. Porter and Marlee took turns helping their dad.


And Marlee had the dirty face to prove it.

Marlee is always trying to figure out how to get what she wants. Today she was trying to open the door, but she wasn't tall enough. She looked around and put one of Laun's boots on to give her extra height.

My friend Rachel always does the cutest hair styles on her girls. The other day they all had a different heart design in their hair. I was excited to try them on Marlee- I'm not as good as Rachel, but I think it turned out cute:

Perfect for the upcoming holiday- I will try a different heart design on Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I did that one in Ava's hair for church the day before Valentine's Day! Do you go to cutegirlhairstyles.com?

Manders said...

Love it!

Hall of Halls said...

Bekah- I got the idea from my friend Rachel, but I think that is where she got the idea from.