This video was taken on April 10, 2007, at Cooper's viewing/funeral. Porter is just barely 3 and he is singing,"I am a Child of God." I will apologize now that you get to hear me singing with him, he needed help to remember the words. This video is bittersweet for me-one beautiful child singing, while another beautiful child lay in his casket. It is hard for me to imagine what Porter and Clayton were going through, they were just so young when Cooper died. They have really learned a lot more about the gospel and eternal families because of Cooper. Cooper really has been a missionary for our boys, for all of us. I love this video of Porter, he has the sweetest little voice and face.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
super cute! I love it! He's adorable.
that was such an emotional day for us. grady & i still reflect on cooper's funeral and think on what a good example you & laun were of faith through trials. <3 you.
so sweet. i love this.
Post a Comment