I'm gonna miss the Allen family when they move. Our kids are all close in age and Rachel and I swap babysitting. Tonight we had the 4 Allen kids over while their parents went on a date. We pretty much had a lazy night of dinner, chocolate chip cookies, and movies.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Curly Sue-Day 2 & 4 Allen kiddos
I put Marlee's curls into a pony tail today. Why is a girl with curls so stinkin' cute? I snapped some pictures of her enjoying her chocolate chip cookie.



I'm gonna miss the Allen family when they move. Our kids are all close in age and Rachel and I swap babysitting. Tonight we had the 4 Allen kids over while their parents went on a date. We pretty much had a lazy night of dinner, chocolate chip cookies, and movies.

I'm gonna miss the Allen family when they move. Our kids are all close in age and Rachel and I swap babysitting. Tonight we had the 4 Allen kids over while their parents went on a date. We pretty much had a lazy night of dinner, chocolate chip cookies, and movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is soooo beautiful Catherine!! I love her! The curls are gorgeous on her!! Maybe someday we will have a 4th and it will be a girl as pretty as Marlee :0)
Post a Comment