Saturday, February 19, 2011

Andy's family came to visit...

My brother Andy's family recently moved back to AZ and we're glad they live closer. They came down to Tucson for a visit.


Porter and Avery played the game mouse trap.


We went out for lunch and then to the International Wildlife Museum:

There was lots of frogs to see


Marlee looks like such a big girl compared to baby Monson

This room was filled with all kinds of insects






There was all kinds of skeletons

This is a killer whale skull

Clayton really liked the section about taxidermy

Marlee ran from one exhibit to the next-she was so excited




Avery thought of this pose on her own

This room has lots of animals

Josiah and Marlee under a giraffe

I just love Monson's chubby cheeks


And I thought I had a big nose

The tiny animal is a Royal Antelope

This room reminds me of Cabella's mountain


Marlee didn't like sitting on this

All the kids loved pretending to be a ferret


This mammoth was huge

The boys loved reading books about animals


Cutest 2-headed lion I've ever seen



Josiah was real happy when he had this

And not so happy when he had to share it-reminds me of Marlee:)


Our family

Andy's family