Laun and I will often tell the boys to just look normal when posing for the camera, hmmm....I wonder where they get that from?
We had fondue for dinner tonight and it rocked. Laun made this cheese sauce and broth stuff, and I made a chocolate dip. We had meat, veggies, fruit, bread, marshmallows, and pretzels to dip into what Marlee likes to call "sauce." It was so fun to eat and I think this will be our annual Valentine's Day meal.
The other night Laun was telling the boys that they don't have the best manners (our fault and theirs), and they didn't seem to understand what he was talking about. I think this is what he was referring to:
4 comments:
U prob saved ur self a couple hundred dollars by making that meal at home rather than going to the meltingpot! It looks great and i love that u shared the day with ur kids!
Oh my gosh....I am really wishing I live at your house. This looks delicious! I love the last comment about the boys "the best valentines, how to play football the right way, yada, yada, yada. " I love the conversations those two have.
You guys are seriously my favorite family! So cute! And I really like your new blog header.
What a great Valentines Day. I need to get pointers from you you are the best mom ever. Porter priceless
Post a Comment